[Accepted] M__A___G___3

M__A___G___3

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

M__A___G___3

What is your current RS name? M__A___G___3

List any previous RS namesCPU Overload (old main on RS3 / very little OSRS)

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat: 112

Total: 1880

Capture.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started RuneScape in late 2003 and Maxed my RS3 account in 2011. On OSRS I play IronMan Mode as it best suits my style of play (The GE killed any sort of trading for me).

I enjoy Collecting items and supplies, and my goals are to do Raids in the near future. I am currently working on 87 Crafting, 83 Construction, and 82 Herblore so I can upgrade my house with a nice pool and jewlery box along with a fury.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been in a PvM / PvP clan officially. In 2011-2012 I hosted and ran one of the largest Dice clans in RS on world 27, but we came to an end once Dicing was ruled against.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Josh and I am of the male gender. I live in the USA and have a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.

I breed Ball Pythons as a Hobby and sell them online / via local venues.

I enjoy just about all music, but my least favorite is Country.

I dislike dishonesty and I strive to maintain respect with people.

How did you hear about us?  Google - Honestly, I was searching for PvP Protection for Wilderness Bossing

What makes you want to join us? Looks like a good and formal clan, and would most likely be beneficial to join for Raids / other PvM content in the future. I also would like to work on being a bit more social on OSRS.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: If owning a Dicing clan in 2011-2012 is seen as negative, then I understand that. Knowing what I know now about gambling / addiction, I would never have participated in such games. Live and Learn.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi