[Declined] I Teutonic I

Rich

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

I Teutonic I

What is your current RS name? I Teutonic I

List any previous RS namesRedazreal
His Dukeship
Wg Babylon
This Babylon

What is your total level and combat level?

129 cmb, total 1850

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started this account 14 years ago (im like 150 days to 15y cape)

Tell us about your clan history.

Tbw, DB, that clan Al made after he left, and WG.

Also, i have hung out in DI discord a little bit, but never was a member.

Tell us about your yourself.

What's up, i'm Richard. I am a history education major and a USAF veteran. My current hobbies are RS3, shooting, and studying medieval history. I am a traditional Catholic, and hope to be a priest one day. Musically I enjoy rap like Vinnie Paz, Uzi Vert/thugger, and black/white metal. I was a previous member of WG and an Eventmaster way back, but I had to leave due to military commitments.

How did you hear about us?  His Lordship

What makes you want to join us? Nostalgia, familiar faces, and generally just a crew to run with in rs3.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I fizzled out in the past due to inactivity, and while I can't make any promises of a super active play, I am trying to max my main, so I should be around. Besides that nothing that I haven't already come clean about. Minor hacking in other video games and botting with Jesse in the past.

I might change my name in a couple days but I will keep you guys posted to whatever it changes to.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png