[Declined] deepbeatz

deepbeatz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

deepbeatz

What is your current RS name? deepbeatz

List any previous RS namesrunwildrun

What is your total level and combat level?

1635 and 109 combat

Untitled.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started off as a pure, got sick of getting 1 shot all the time, made a zerk then got 46 def while pking lol. decided to get 70 def and soon to max account but def will be my last combat skill. i also own another pure. Have been playing on and off since release of osrs and rs3.

Tell us about your clan history.

None, couldnt find any. I was clanning back before rs3 was rs3, When df were having 24 hour long clan fights in f2p.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Jarrod Tulloch, my mates call me JT, born in Sydney Australia, been playing rs since I could remember and I'm 28 now.
Im a sprinkler fitter by trade and play rs in my spare time. Love deep house, techno, trance and pretty much everything, but love going to raves and getting cooked with my mates and talking shit all night long, when I'm not doing that I'm down the park playing soccer or kicking some sort of ball.

How did you hear about us?  Youve been around for a long time.

What makes you want to join us? Looking for an active non toxic clan who still does pking trips and other events.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: nil, hate the grind but you gotta do it.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png