[Accepted] Never Pured

Gamerdad

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Never Pured

What is your current RS name? Never Pured

List any previous RS namesAP Adam, Gamer Dad, Never Pured

What is your total level and combat level?

61 and 762 😐 its a pure

My little cousin plays on my main. When we had our new baby I let him play on it, and I just decided to let him keep it, so I started this account =]

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RS back in 2003, I have been playing off and on during my time on old school. I quit the game back when EOC came out and took a break from the game. When my daughter was born I took a break from the game and want to rejoin WG.

Tell us about your clan history.

Clan history.

WG-2019

Divine Forces 2009-14

Gladz

True Supremacy

Tunescape

Gladz

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Adam, I'm 29 with a wife and 3 kids living in the southeastern United States. When im not doing work stuff, Im normally doing things with the family. I enjoy sports, fishing and the outside whenever I get a chance to go out on the boat or go camping.

How did you hear about us?  I was in WG back in 2019 and I've known of you since the very beginning

What makes you want to join us? I really am looking to get back into a clan community and I thoroughly enjoyed my time in WG last year. I'm always in the CC while playing and if I'm able to rejoin I'll be as active at events that my level allows me to be at.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

acbf6c.png

• Retired Leader

Welcome back :)

As you suggested to me in PM, it's probably a good idea to turn the account into a main considering nearly everybody in WG is also a main.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 1 month later...

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif