What next for my account?

Today I finished my POH - got 82 con and a +5 stew and crystal saw. Got occult altar and ornate pool... feeling much more prepared to start my endgame PvM & raiding. Need some combat stats, though.

Wondering what folks think my next short term goal should be, if my long term goals are to do CoX and ToB?

I have....

- done POH

- full void (regular)

- every major quest done except Dragon Slayer 2, I'm doing that this weekend, wrapping up my last two pre-reqs today (smithing and mining).

Here are my stats...

NzyFw9A.png

rejected.png.b54f6c5b9fd656d4c2d2c4836ce69e02.png

award.jpg.5c1ee6f479c208e5279da5a261e0bf21.jpg 3rd place magic skilling comp, apr 2021

sig_wgtranssmall_guard.png.83056665fb1fc11c69773b7808513475.png.e8dcb6d209ca2f4209b4a50b570dbe1a.png

Look at min requirements for tob and cox.

I'd say cox is easier so aim for that first.

Fire cape

Ma2 cape

Assembler as minimums

Would recommend elite void for tob and God dhide and ahrims for cox

However since you know raids is endgame pvm, consider camping other bosses first.

Do some dks, zulrah vork to get some bossing experience

Do Hard western provinces diary for extra damage and prayer boost, helps you when you practise bossing

Train range to 99, first and fastest 99 combat stat. After that start training att, str and def to 90 and AFTER that train str —> att —> def to 99. While you get bored at training combat stats burst 94 magic at mm2 caves