[Declined] Charr Lie

Charr Lie

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Charr Lie

What is your current RS name? Charr Lie

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1585? 
123 cb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Returned to osrs after not playing since 2008ish. Done some of the key quests, sat in nmz and built my combat up and now want to learn to pvm, hoping to build up more knowledge of the game and what how to do things etc as it’s all changed so much

Tell us about your clan history.

Haven’t been in a clan yet as didn’t want to join one until I was half capable of joining in on pvm trips

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m 26. My name is Charlie, English, father of 2. I work in construction and am into my sports/keeping fit. Currently have a broken wrist so playing mobile for the time being

How did you hear about us?  Googled PvM clans

What makes you want to join us? As already said, I’m a returning player, have literally just quested and sat in nmz. Am at a point where I want to learn to pvm (have started vorkath for example) and this seems like the place to learn, I’ve sat and mostly lurked in the cc for a few days and everyone seems chill so that suits me perfectly as I’m not one for drama etc

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Charr Lie
Adding more information

45 minutes ago, TheSandFoxx said:

Welcome my dude! I can't help with much, but I can definitely help with vorkath 😜

Hahah thanks! I’m slowly getting used to it, up to 82 kc now but can’t get more than 3, 4 at a push kills in a trip lol 

On 4/13/2020 at 10:29 AM, Charr Lie said:

Hahah thanks! I’m slowly getting used to it, up to 82 kc now but can’t get more than 3, 4 at a push kills in a trip lol 

Hey thats progress! I've been camping 99 def with a melee setup there. It's slow going, but its good money at least

• 1 month later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif