Community Intro - Genesis Zero

Genesis

Genesis Zero

Tell us about yourself.

My old intro is posted here

It's been 3 years though, and since then, I've successfully completed my Master's Degree and I've been working as a data analyst. Currently applying to move to Canada through their express entry program.

RS wise, I will talk about in the clan history, skipping over everything mentioned in my old intro.

I just started playing RS again like a month ago due to the quarantining and I have some goals to work towards now which is keeping me going. As of the time of writing this, I am 2141 total. I am going for 2.2k total to pk on 2.2k total worlds with friends.

Clan history.  

Older stuff can be found in my old intro. My past few years have only been in the med scene.

I completed my ranged tank a couple of years ago and joined Vengeance where I got back to back member of the month. I also got a 60m pk on my first trip, the entirety of which I was allowed to keep. I gave 5m to the tber though. After a few months there, a group of us decided we wanted more serious and competitive clanning (which at the time, Vengeance was kind of lacking), so about 20 or so of us moved to Avalon.

Avalon was great and for the first few weeks, we quite literally had 24/7 pk trips. When one timezone's members hopped off, another timezone would cover in. We made several bil as a clan over a few weeks' time and were going toe-to-toe with main clans in wars. But, as all good things do, it all came to an end and it started getting a bit toxic with some divisions within the clan. As such, basically the same group of us who left from Vengeance to Avalon, decided to make a new clan initially called Mass Destruction, later renamed Paragon under the leadership of myself, Heath, Hank, and Dylan.

In Paragon, due to a lack of GMT members, I mainly worked on setting up competitions such as PvM and Skill of the Week while managing the forums. Paragon lasted from about September 2018 to January 2019 at which point we dissolved the clan. I quit as I started a full time job and my degree was done while most of the members moved to Resurgence. I also quit RS about then.

How did you hear about us? Over a decade ago, from one of His Lordship's recruitment vids

Do you plan to join? Probably, for a while at least. Not 100% on it yet.

Any last comments?  

#Cleaners

Edited by Genesis

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

• 4 weeks later...