[Accepted] Genesis Zero

Genesis

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Genesis Zero

What is your current RS name? Genesis Zero

List any previous RS namesGenesis Zero, Genesis Tank, GenesisTank, EIIX, WG Genesis, Not Genesis

Forgot my pre-eoc ones for the most part. It's probably somewhere in my old app on the old forums.

What is your total level and combat level?

2141 total, 126 combat

Stats Pic.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I own a maxed main, a maxed tank, and an ironman. Not much else to say about this. Some of it is mentioned in the clan history section.

Tell us about your clan history.

Everything is included in my community intro.

Older stuff can be found in my old intro. My past few years have only been in the med scene.

I completed my ranged tank a couple of years ago and joined Vengeance where I got back to back member of the month. I also got a 60m pk on my first trip, the entirety of which I was allowed to keep. I gave 5m to the tber though. After a few months there, a group of us decided we wanted more serious and competitive clanning (which at the time, Vengeance was kind of lacking), so about 20 or so of us moved to Avalon.

Avalon was great and for the first few weeks, we quite literally had 24/7 pk trips. When one timezone's members hopped off, another timezone would cover in. We made several bil as a clan over a few weeks' time and were going toe-to-toe with main clans in wars. But, as all good things do, it all came to an end and it started getting a bit toxic with some divisions within the clan. As such, basically the same group of us who left from Vengeance to Avalon, decided to make a new clan initially called Mass Destruction, later renamed Paragon under the leadership of myself, Heath, Hank, and Dylan.

In Paragon, due to a lack of GMT members, I mainly worked on setting up competitions such as PvM and Skill of the Week while managing the forums. Paragon lasted from about September 2018 to January 2019 at which point we dissolved the clan. I quit as I started a full time job and my degree was done while most of the members moved to Resurgence. I also quit RS about then.

Any extras would probably be 2 teams I was in. Explicit and Cleaners.

Tell us about your yourself.

Everything is included in my community intro.

Just for a quickie though, I'm 25 and my name's Rooz though I prefer being called Gen/Genesis. I don't really have any specific hobbies except for playing video games. I mostly do what I feel like in the moment. Sometimes, I feel like going to the gym so I do that while other times I feel like cooking something off a video I found interesting. There really isn't anything fixed apart from gaming.

Music-wise, I mainly listen to hard rock/metal but it heavily depends on the mood. I like everything except generic pop.

How did you hear about us?  Ages ago from one of His Lordship's recruitment videos

What makes you want to join us? Looking to join a clan while the quarantine is in effect. I've been offered to join some med clans but atm, not looking for anything too competitive/mandatory. I just want to play at my own pace. Also, I always end up in WG after a while anyway.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Genesis

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png