[Declined] AbideByKarma

AbideByKarma

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

AbideByKarma

What is your current RS name? AbideByKarma

List any previous RS namesRheinox and ScorpionKing both over 10 years ago! I do not play rs3 only oldschool because that is what i am.

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Lvl = 600 Cb Lvl =53         Hi my name is Karma or Abide! I just started playing runescape again as  of 4 days ago i have not played runescape in almost 8 years! I just recently retired out of the army and have the next 5 months of paid vacation so i bought myself a brand new laptop and figured why not play a game that was a HUGE part of my childhood wayyyyyyy back in the day. The reason im here is because runescape is more fun when you play with others and i consider myself a friendly/respectful person. Yes i have under a week of game time currently under my belt but i used to play this game as if my life depended on it. Even as a low lvl i can see myself contributing to the clan by how active i can be i play every day for at least 10 hours a day for the next 6 months. I have ALOT of catching up to do and ALOT to learn about runescape because again ive been gone for nearly 8 years because i had to do the most fun thing in the world (adulting) >.< but now that i earned me some good vacation time i would like to dip my toes into one of my favorite games of all time! I do apologize for my poor grammar nor am i that good at doing the whole about myself thing... But if there are any ?'s feel free to ask and like i said i will be pretty commited to the clan and would LOVE the chance to prove myself! as far as past experiences go with other clans i couldnt tell you i dont remmeber the names i wasnt really much into clans back then i wasnt much of a Pker but willing to give it a try this time around however... I am HUGE  into PVM and prolly other events im not even aware of because all these new updates and minigames an bosses i got alot of catching up to do so yeah thanks for your time. :)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i started playing runescape in 2005 or 2006 made a few accounts that never saw past combat lvl 30 as i was only a kid then and didnt know how to play. My favorite skills consist of Prayer/slayer/attack however my current NEW runescape account AbideByKarma means what it says. All actions good/bad have repercussions so treat others well do good deeds and good karma will come your way i a firm believer in karma so much that i even have karma tattooed on me.

Tell us about your clan history.

I honestly couldnt tell you any clan i was in back then was F2p clan wars or some skilling clans i been in no more then 5 clans MAX.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kevin im currently 27 yrs old in the U.S im a professional gamer on xbox but also had a decent RS career back in the day. I just retired from the u.s army with 1 tour to kuwait&Iraq i love music,movies,videogames,food the usual like any other normal human. im very good at sports but im even better at videogames the only dislike i have are bullies and cheese!

How did you hear about us?  I saw you guys on the offical runescape page WG looks promising!

What makes you want to join us? The history of the clan the rules/guidelines you show GOOD structure! i respect that especially for what the clan strives for which is showing others respect and following the rules which prolly if i had to say is what helped keep this clan going for as long as it been active. I consider myself a hardcore RS player and feel like i can bring value to the clan/community and make good memories <3 plus when able id LOVE to join the PVM side.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have nothing to come clean about im practically a new RS player atm im as legit can be and willing to talk about anything at anytime i have nothing to hide.

• Retired Leader

Welcome to our forums. New players are welcome here :)

Hang in WG_CC chat if you aren't already.

If you're not already following a combat training guide we have one here:

it's a few years old now but it will still work just fine

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 1 month later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png