[Declined] Oolorin

Oolorin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Oolorin

What is your current RS name? Oolorin

List any previous RS namesGod Zanis, Kashi Ninja

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1000 and my combat level is 67

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been on and off again since OSRS came back out, but within the past two months or so I've really decided to hop back on the bicycle, proverbially speaking.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been a player of Runescape for fourteen years. I was active in a number of clans during RS2: UFF, DoR, DoR Jr, etc. Later on I was in Society of Misthalin when OSRS came back about. I've held many positions within the previously mentioned clans.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm almost 27. I'm a writer, musician. I like horror movies, collecting Spider-Man comics, playing games, and reading.

How did you hear about us?  I recall you from back in 2006

What makes you want to join us? I've honestly always wanted to join at some point

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've been the victim of scamming, but I've never really done any RWT or boating. The last time I spied for a clan was probably in 2007, honestly. That was between UFF and DoR.

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif