[Accepted] Ivory Scythe

Ivory Scythe

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ivory Scythe

What is your current RS name? Ivory Scythe

List any previous RS names-Diablos809
-RS_Anuel
-Ivory Scythe (Current)

What is your total level and combat level?

• Total level: 1276
  • Combat level: 107.4

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well for osrs I decided to make an account when they first released it but I didn't put much effort into it at the time because I didn't want to give up on my RS3 account which I started around in 2009 if I'm not mistaken, I felt that I was losing so much progress and didn't want to give up on that, but when osrs mobile came into existence I decided to try it out and that's when my osrs account really came to be. I've put more effort into this account now that I know what I didn't know in the past and that's helped me a bunch but I still have lots to experience like bossing and raids which is really what I'm building up to. One of my favorite skills as of now would be slayer because while your killing monsters you can level up the other various combat skills over time. I do have a history of getting scammed and hacked so it makes me more cautious about who I talk to and hang around but it also makes me value people who are genuine.

Tell us about your clan history.

I don't really remember all of the clans I've been in, in the past but the one I do remember is one called RSGlory AndGold which is a RS3 clan last time I was there, I didn't leave the clan but I took a long break from RS3. The second clan I remember but not by name I left because three of the clan mates decided they were going to the wilderness and do some bossing which I didn't mind joining because everyone there trusted them but I was a bit skeptical and wore some cosmetic clothing as to not lose anything of value if they were to kill me, and as I expected they killed me in the wilderness and that's when I left that clan because I can no longer trust anyone... That was the last time I joined a clan at all.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Daniel and I'm a college student at HCC studying for a future at IT. I'm a male Cuban born in 01/29/00 in Hialeah Miami, my parents are from Cuba, I currently reside in Tampa FL. My main hobby as of now is cars, I love working on them and upgrading cars as I'm doing with my current 2000 Honda civic lx sedan. Another hobby of mine would be working on computers and building/upgrading my own, another ofc would be gaming. One of the things I like the most would be mutual loyalty when it comes to friends and having each others backs in whatever situation.

How did you hear about us?  From my cousin 3 G A M

What makes you want to join us? I trust my cousin when he tells me you guys are pretty cool, legit, people and I think its time I start trusting in a clan again.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm not sure if this counts as a deter to you guys but even though I log into osrs everyday its usually for a couple hours but thats only because I don't have anyone to boss with if I did I would definitely be on more than usual although the only real bosses I've done is Bandos and KBD but I'm down to lengthen that list.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png