[Accepted] Wg Fr0sty

Fr0styo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Wg Fr0sty

What is your current RS name? Wg Fr0sty

List any previous RS namesFr0styo

What is your total level and combat level?

108 combat lvl

image.png.51e5d1402310975a3d4fcdd326a547eb.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Runescape was actually the first mmo I played in a computer, tough at the time I was too young to do anything well, I spent my days farming iron and coal in the Al-Kharid mine to then turn into bars to sell in the ge, I eventually played it less and moved to other games always coming back for a while on a old account and experienced rs3 which I hated. Moving on a few years I learned of OSRS and decided to give it a try and I loved it, eventually I learned about clans and decided to find one and thats when I first heard of WG which I have played with for the majority of my playtime over the years.

Tell us about your clan history.

Just WG.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 19 year old kid thats studying Programming(looking to be a developer) thats recently started his first job while finishing studies, working as costumer support for a american company, and since its at home ill have allot of time to have runescape running.

How did you hear about us?  Adult Cat on Reddit

What makes you want to join us? All the good times I have had in the clan and great people I have meet.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Not gonna lie, I autoclicked a good part of my magic

4 hours ago, Genesis said:

Welcome back fellow Frosty. You got big balls for writing that last part lol.

Was almost 2 years ago now, just wanted to at least be able to tb people since my other stats arent that great, when I want to max it or get 94/95 ill burst mm2 tough 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi