[Declined] MCZ

MCZ

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

MCZ

What is your current RS name? MCZ

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

http://prntscr.com/s6z2xt

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing Runescape for 14 years now, my account has been F2P most of my life. I started playing Runescape like most other kids who are now adults my age(late 20's), by sneaking onto my mom's desktop computer when i was 12 when she wasn't home to play a web-browser game(the good old days when there was no applications). Back then I really did not understand how complex of a game it was and how much knowledge it was teaching me along the way-both fictional and true. It was my "escape" from reality and I found something I was good at, which was merching. Easy to udnerstand to buy low, and sell high in a demanding place. I did this for years eventually getting upwards of 30M until I was scammed like most have been in their time. I then decided to quit for a while and have been coming back when I have had the time since.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was apart of two clans in past:
1. Acejon- A collective group of members who some still actively play, dedicated to helping other members and players throughout Runescape to better their gameplay/experience. When I first joined them I was a low level(could not even wield skim), but with their help and guidance by the time runescape was ruined had achieved goals I didnt think I would be able to reach being F2P

2.Central Swaps-A GP swapping clan for Deadman, OSRS, and RS3. When I rejoined Runescape(Oldschool was announced) I had transfered all of my gp, items, etc from RS3 to OSRS because I did not like the way the game was going and also did not want everything I had done to go to waste(I now REGRET doing this). After swapping my items to OSRS I stuck around the CC which ended up leading to me joining at a low rank for a buy-in(also REGRET doing this). I swapped for a total of maybe a month before the clan came to a hault due to a corrupt member with high rank who scammed and destroyed the CC.

3. The Wilderness Guardians- Application awaiting approval.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am a father to a beautiful little girl, her name is a unique name that her mother chose for her-Zephrynn. I have been the sole provider for her for the last year and a half and also work as a Steamfitter. I come from a big family with 6 siblings, I am very good with mathematics and am technology inclined. When I set a goal I work very hard until i achieve that goal, and if I can't reach it then I at least take what i have learnt and apply it to future situations-not limited to anything. I am a very open-minded person who is kind, generous, and transparent. I always choose the "right" path as apposed to the "fast" path and I take great Pride in saying that.

How did you hear about us?  I seen WG_CC login and thought he looked so cool so I investigated what the CC was. I liked what I seen and investigated further by googling wildguard(cc name).

What makes you want to join us? I would like to join The Wilderness Guardians because it has a very calm and relaxed setting, the clan itself stands for what I believe in, which is to look out for those who may not be able to for themselves. Defend the weak and grow/learn together to get everyone to a better place. As I say at work "Teamwork Makes The Dream Work".

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: The following are all Tied to my account in the account section of runescape.com

Account trading- When I was young I was playing and some person was saying he was quiting and offered his account to me. I followed him and he asked to show items, i showed items and he said give them to him, then asked why i would give them to him for the account and i ended up saying no, if you're quiting can i have the account. he reported me and i was temporarily banned for account sharing. I personally looked back at this recently and reviewed the evidence to find a long conversation and was confused as to how I was in the wrong and he wasn't.. unless we both got banned but i never received the account, he was trying to scam me out for my items in the inventory.

Used autoclicker years ago thinking it was okay to do as long as I was present-simply used it because i had a boxers fracture and it was hard for my hand to click consistantly. I have since read the rules of Runescape through and through because I care about my account and not wanting to be banned.

Muted for mentioning a discord URL for a random stranger who traded 12m bet at a GAMBLE XXXX- Tried helping him out, he persistently was asking the site so I told him to add me, told him the discord URL for hosts or whatever and someone reported me. I appealed this offence and it was "squashed"

The Swapping CC mentioned above but I don't feel that is something to "come clean" about lol.

I PK on F2P sometimes, after reading the clan rules I do believe I am no longer going to be able to so I will stop until I receive further knowledge/understanding.

• Retired Leader
16 hours ago, MCZ said:

How did you hear about us?  I seen WG_CC login and thought he looked so cool so I investigated what the CC was. I liked what I seen and investigated further by googling wildguard(cc name).

first time i've heard of this happening :D

I think @Mini Horse dressed up the CC account but I could be wrong.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif