[Declined] Tragar

Tragar

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Tragar

What is your current RS name? Robin Hoo d (As of 29 April. I did it as sort of a gag after  I bought the ranger clothing. I plan to change it back to Tragar)

List any previous RS names: Tragar,  Runeboyxx, 
xxWaterboyxx

What is your total level and combat level?

I started over in OSRS and currently my combat level is 72 with a total level of 753. Considering I was only combat level 40 a couple of weeks ago, I should be at cb lvel 100+ in no time.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing at 12 years old in 2002 on Runescape classic. Since then I have played off and on for years. This game has been a constant in my life, and I was actually able to get my Dad playing for several years. Through this game I have made some lifelong friends, and I have decided to come back to it on the OSRS side, due to the nostalgia and the overall ease of access through mobile. I also play OSRS through the computer client as well. And currently, with the COVID-19 pandemic, it helps pass the time and take my mind off of the madness.

Tell us about your clan history.

In January 2003, my Dad and I founded the Knights of Runescape. It has since then disbanded but we had several years of activity and enjoyed making allies as well as fighting rival clans in the clan wars minigame. Dad and I quit playing runescape for some years, and before we quit we left the clan to one of our friends, Zerstuca, who I believe still leads the clan to this day.

In between the Knights of Runescape revivals, I was also a leader of the Godsend clan and before that I was one of the triumvirate leaders of the Order of the Black Dragon clan.

I've also been a member of the Gladz clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 30 years old and I still enjoy playing RuneScape very much. Again, it has been a constant in my life, and I have always enjoyed returning to the game I love. I am married and I have a child, so at times playing games is a bit of a challenge. As of now with the quarantine I have been able to find time to both spend time with family and play video games since we are all together at the house, so that has been a plus during this whole crisis. 

How did you hear about us?  I've known about this clan since 2004

What makes you want to join us? This clan seems to be a highly successful clan. You have been around the longest, and with that much success and longevity I don't see a reason why not to become a part of the community here. I believe I can learn a lot about the game and about the clan in general.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Back when I was a part of the Knights of Runescape, one of our common missions was to conduct supply runs to the rune rocks at high level wilderness with our rune miner of the expedition, Grummsh. We would cover him as he mined rocks and then when he was at a full inventory we would egress from the wilderness post-haste. There were times, however, when we would find other rune miners already mining the rock. Although unskulled, we would kill them quickly and take their loot.

If I am being perfectly honest here, I still enjoy Pking rune miners in high level wilderness. However, if that is a tactic that is frowned upon I will quit if it means access to the Wilderness Guardians :)

Edited by Tragar

• Retired Leader

Welcome, nice clan history.

17 hours ago, Tragar said:

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 30 years old and I still enjoy playing RuneScape very much. Again, it has been a constant in my life, and I have always enjoyed returning to the game I love. This time around I am trying to level up my OSRS character and finally max everything out to combat level 120+ with several 99+ skills. That is the goal anyway, but I would enjoy it if I could be a part of a community while I knock out those milestones along the way. I am always down for some PvP and PvM (Granted when I meet the level requirements)

This one is intended for sharing some very basic info about yourself so our members can get to know you better. The RS info can be placed into the previous RS account history section.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png