[Declined] Xyted

Xyted

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Xyted

What is your current RS name? Xyted

List any previous RS namesI don't remember a single runescape account from when i was younger unfortunately

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 1504

Combat: 110

stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

So this is actually my first ever main account, I never found high level pking that fun to watch so I never made one, but I decided turned my account that was originally a zerker into a main and here we are. Still have a while to go but it's the furthest that I have been.

Never done any bosses before except barrows, so probably gonna learn that sort of stuff as well.
However, I used to play loads back in the day, me and my friend use to always create pure twins like obby maul/g maul, D bow, Defense summoning (which was the dumbest thing ever). Pretty much anything that we could think of.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never really done big clan things, mostly just a couple friends, but I wanna try this out and see how fun it is.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Bradley, I'm 22 and from the UK - west of London.
I'm an executive of a social media marketing company... It's not as fancy as it sounds.
I play league, warzone, runescape and tryna get into valorant.
My music taste is a verity of literally everything. I enjoy going to raves and skanking to drum and bass and will also enjoy myself at a fuckin billie eilish concert.

How did you hear about us?  Guy called lohow on reddit commented about the clan 1 year ago and I stumbled on it now.

What makes you want to join us? I haven't really played runescape recently, but due to covid I am getting back into it, none of my friends are giving it a go so I wanted different people to play with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I used to bot soul wars back in the day to make and sell 10hp dark bow accounts.

Hey, bud, happy that you checked us out. My biggest regret is that I turned my zerker into a med then a main. On the bright side, I am now using my main to fund new account builds, so I think you made the right choice long term. Looking forward to seeing you around :)

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

Guy called lohow on reddit commented about the clan 1 year ago and I stumbled on it now.

Haha, very similar to how I stumbled here. If you and your friend made d bow and maul pures, I hope you're down to PK with us. We have a good PK'ing contingent here 🙂

spacer.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png