[Accepted] Dongmasterz

P D O G

Dongmasterz

What is your current RS name? Dongmasterz

List any previous RS namespdoggers,EanBmil

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive never been banned or muted, i mainly grind slayer and i hate skilling. I wanna get into pvm but ive never had any group to do it with so im hoping you guys could help me c: my name means im the master of dongs. but irl im not really gay c: i started playing around rs2 but i quit for some time. then joined back when when osrs came out and played then stopped now im back again lmao.

Tell us about your clan history.

ive never been in a clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

Well im a guy that likes to play osrs but will occasionally play other games but will always come back to osrs. i have about 1500 hours in leauge of legends, about 500 in the game rust, 400 in csgo, and about 1100 in osrs. even tho lol has the most. its my most hated.. i really hate it.

How did you hear about us?  Killajoka

What makes you want to join us? to learn to pvm and have more friends cause currently i have none. c:

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

13 hours ago, Da Man__2003 said:

Tell us more about things you like to do outside of rs like hobbies etc

I played basketball for 10 years, all the way from 2nd grade to senior year of highschool. umm i played highschool basketball and football and such. I work at smart and final but im looking for a new job cause my hours are pretty bad rn. ummm im getting married in about 8 months. and yeah i have 3 brothers and a mom and dad and yeah. i can tell you more if we talk c:

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

df0fd3dc0d.png

june17.png