[Declined] ShesLvl18bro

ShesLvL18Bro

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ShesLvl18bro

What is your current RS name? ShesLvl18bro

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1695 and 114.225

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Im a lazy player that is finally doing all the quests to get his account gud. im 85 slayer and been farming zulrah. I quit after getting my fire cape about a year ago and now im just getting back into it. I have dragon gloves and piety. was at 77 QP and now im at 169...  farming level was level 1 last time I was in the clan kekw. uh been playing solo for the last month and got lonely. going to learn Cox soon as I made 10 mil from zulrah and got 78 herb. really wanna learn the end game stuff

Tell us about your clan history.

Uh ive been with you guys and then quit. thats pretty much it. use to win every barrows comp in the clan

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 25 waiting to go back to school in the fall, was in the marines for 5 years. I like to smoke thee pot and drink. play OSRS and Tarkov thats about it. Really wanna learn Pking and Cox. will probably cut back on osrs when Tarkov wipes but will still do the daily farm runs and afk stuff

How did you hear about us?  uh idk it was like over a year ago

What makes you want to join us? Im lonely. and you guys are the only ones that gave me requirements to go pvpin and gave me a reason to work towards something

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Uh idk

Edited by ShesLvL18Bro

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png