Logout Maxing by May 2021

WG Logout

Hey boys! This is my monthly progress report until I max out my main account, WG Logout. Ever since getting back into OSRS I wanted to max out, and I'll break down my plan skill-by-skill

A notable exemption: I will try hard every skilling comp if I'm not already 99 in that skill.

Another special note, I will attempt to passively train Slayer by bossing. Check out this thread if you're interested in more slayer info

In order

Combats: Already done, prayer is a buyable, and will be one of the first buyables I complete.

Runecraft: Blood runes give a nice amount of crafting exp and a not insignificant amount of token mining exp so this is a prereq for those two skills

Crafting: Stocking up on battlestaves from Zac, will cut Amethyst to fill the gap

Thieving: Is a fast skill, but if I get Rocky I might postpone it until later. Will do Pyramid plunder from 91-99, and mixing it up until I get diary.

Woodcutting: Sulliceps until Redwoods, putting this off as long as possible because I don't really like it. Hopefully we have another woodcutting comp before I get to it on this list

Firemaking: I'll have used all the free exp from Infernal Axe and be at redwood logs. If I don't hit 90 off of woodcutting, I'll go to WT for a bit, then light a fat stack of logs that I'll slowbuy

Fishing: Probably a lot of infernal eels, but will do a lot of barbarian fishing for the token agility exp.

Agility: Nothing keeping me from doing agility now! I'll probably try to do this as a skilling competition but seeing as it's one of the slowest skills I might have to finish it here

Hunter:  I'll need the gp from this for the next big boy. I hate chins, so I'll be at herbiboar unless I get pet, then I'll go for double pets. Also birdhouse runs.

Construction: The most useful, but most expensive buyable skill. After getting my GP from hunter (my rc money will be tied up in gear) I'll be able to afford it easily. Will do myth capes/Oak Dungeon doors, whichever is cheaper

Mining: Motherload mine during classes.

Smithing: Rune/Addy bars at blast furnace. Probably going to do Addy Darts/Plates if we're being real

Prayer: Wyrm Bones daily Ectofunctus Diary Reward, plus token exp from 99 Slayer. After that I'll hit the chaos altar with whatever bones I can afford.

Fletching: Dragon Bolts.

Herblore: Antivenoms/Super Combat Potions depending if I want to afk.

Farming: I'll have it done by now by doing Palm Tree runs every day but if I don't I guess I'll start doing Herb runs.

Slayer: Tears of guthix should help carry me just a little bit but if I'm not maxxed by now. If not, I'll change my blocklist to best exp/hr and force myself through this skill so I can finally get max cape. Going to be hitting 93 for Diary Cape, then I'll sell the Slayer Gear and get raids gear and skill for Tbow

Edited by WG Logout
Updating my skilling list

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png

• 1 month later...

Almost halfway through the month and I realised I forgot to post.

image.png.896e06e3d30d733c3327457732297d62.png

Have been extremely inactive,but overall with16 total levels on a "bad" month I can't complain too badly.

image.thumb.png.0f4950dec174fdc336d343ebad321ca8.png

Picked up some construction levels during the comp then flopped, picked up a single RC level, but most importantly wrapped up my first 99 of the current grind. It's an easy one, but at least I finally got Cooking. I don't remember training crafting but I think I had a cutting amethyst kick for a bit there. As noted in the original post, it's most efficient for me to grind RC, and I'm genuinely curious  how long it will take me now. 10m exp in a month is about on course for maxing, (takes ~300m exp total to max, I'm at 187m. I'm not going to be going hard on Farming until I have ~6 months left, because that's how long it takes to max farming.

Hoping I actually get off my ass on RC so I can unlock mining and crafting, because I really want the crafting cape. As you can tell, I've been wanting some more prayer levels but I will go from 98-99 prayer AFTER the slayer grind, most likely. I got a small stack of dragon bones in the bank and hopefully might start doing the Bonecrusher Daily for some nice exp and to hella charge those ecto-tokens for slayer.

Gmining.gif

• 4 weeks later...

image.thumb.png.29bbc2c0341c5e1a8019fc6bcc95f616.png

Going to be on mobile only more or less for a hot minute. Decided to grind slayer/fletching for Diaries, so maybe by August I can rock Diary Cape? I kind of just want the bonus from Rada's Blessing 4 at Blood Runes tbh LUL. 12 levels in a month isn't bad though, it's slightly under what I need for max. Unfortunately, 5 of those levels I got were fletching, the fastest skill in the game.

Gmining.gif