[Declined] Bobbdee92

Bobbdee92

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bobbdee92

What is your current RS name? Bobbdee92

List any previous RS namesDds puresz
Pre eoc account

What is your total level and combat level?

My combat level is 102 and my current goal level is 1509 and counting 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I first started playing runescape way back when i was about 12 years old i am now 28 my name is just a nickname and my date of birth so hopefully people realise im not a whipper snapper lol... I don't have a solid favourite skill but i do love to slay! I recently joined back to osrs a few months ago and this account is my sole account.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never really been a part of any clans as such.. I sometimes join across to community ok to get protection at revinents if anything me and 3-4 friends used to always make pures and pk wildy ditch back in the day.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hi guys my birth name is ROBIN but i am known as bobby. I have jusy turned 28 on the 5th of May I don't have a great education history but after school i started labouring and now I do a bit of roofing general building and also odd jobs on the side my likes are food and my family and my dislike is how much of a cunt my ex partner is pmsl

How did you hear about us?  I searched Google looking for "OSRS bossing clan chats" and came across you guys

What makes you want to join us? I'm looking to join what i think is a good clan with some older nature people who like a good laugh and don't get there knickers in a twist i would also like to connect with some new people as I find expressing myself easier over the internet

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can be inactive sometimes due to the nature of when and how i see my children

It's great to meet you Robin / Bobby! Everyone here, for the most part, is very well-humored - we make jokes and laugh even while killing Corp. Though we do not do revenant protection, we do protect the revenants at the minimum. Happy late Birthday!

• 1 month later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png