[Accepted] N0valife

Martin

N0valife

What is your current RS name? N0valife

List any previous RS namesSubzero Icet

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I originally started playing RuneScape in year 2002. I since then played actively till the release of EoC, at which point me and the members of my earlier clan (Kill Orgy) quit. Kill Orgy reopened actively once OSRS was released, which led me retuning to the game. I was active all the way up until KO closed. Half a year after that, I finished college and started working full time in the Private Banking section, and have been there ever since. Today I get time to play on weekends. On some occasion, on weekdays as wIn ell.

Tell us about your clan history.

In early years, I have been part of national clan Berserkerz, numerous Pest Control clans which I cannot remember the name of, numerous national norwegian clans (which I cannot remember names of), Higher Force in my zerker days, Lethal Disaster, Infliction, and for the longest - Kill Orgy.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Martin. I'm 26 year old and am from Norway. I have masters degree in finance, as well as bachelors degree in accounting. I am social, I know how to take a joke. Most of my everyday goes into work, bodybuilding (Phisique/Fitness), and mealprep. On weekends I tend to spend time on friendsships, games and other things I don't usually get time for. I'm a pker ingame, not a skiller, though I recent goal has been 2 000 total ingame.

How did you hear about us?  Youtube, ingame, forums, and fought WG long ago.

What makes you want to join us? As fun as playing solo is, sometimes it get's boring being unable to do TEAM ACTIVITIES. I want to get to know more people and find the joy in this game with others. The entire reason I played in my earlier years was because of fellow clan members.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Having a background from PKing community - I have in many cases used a language which by your standards in unacceptable. This language has not been personally aimed at players - rather with the intention to annoy them during for example a overhead NH player-vs-player battle. I have lured a lot of players in my earlier days with my clans, resulting a lot of people to quit because of them losing all their valueable items. Basically what I had to do to get a quick buck. Have not lured for years, but have had a tendancy to use negatively aimed language at players when pking.

• Retired Leader
20 minutes ago, Martin said:

Basically what I had to do to get a quick buck

That’s a bad justification for luring imo. As you said though it was a long time ago  so hopefully things have changed. Welcome to our boards :)

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.