Quarantine gains

I've personally found myself doing a lot more grindy content than I care to admit. Before the quarantine, my runecrafting was my lowest skill at about 45 ish. I hadn't even done monkey madness II, because I was too scared of the bossfight, and I was content doing simple slayer tasks that I could afk, and that gave me a little bit of cash.

Since that time, I've gotten everything to base level 65, my range has gotten even higher, and I grinded out thieving to 74 now. I've also done well over 10 thousand casts of superglass make, utilizing bank fillers and screen markers for somewhat efficient exp and moneymaking. Needless to say, with youtube in the background and a lot of other videogames I play on the side, I've done things I never thought I would on osrs.

How have things been for you guys? Skills you've barely done before? Quest and diaries you haven't thought about doing but you did anyway? I imagine it at least caused some changes in how you played the game.

I'm curious.

Good to hear. I think most people have for sure been getting better gains this past month or so.

I've personally set out to get 2.2k total/eventual max, something I never thought was even remotely achievable. I'm doing a lot of the fast/click-intensive skills so I can leave the afk ones for the inevitable time when work starts again.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

Funny thing for me is that I managed to train 79 to 84 (almost 85) magic so far, using superglass make. My initial thought would be that some of the lunar spells could be good for both exp and moneymaking, though they're generally click-intensive. My initial thought was that I wanted to train my magic to 80 to get past the tipping point of a trident getting more damage per hit than Iban blast (more damage per death rune), and I went kind of overboard once I realised each batch of 1.000 casts can net me up to a mil depending on the margins.

I also welcome the healthy amount of crafting exp.