[Declined] EkuBeasttt

EkuBeasttt

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

EkuBeasttt

What is your current RS name? EkuBeasttt

List any previous RS namesEkrajSingh02

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level : 1143

Combat Level : 91

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing Runescape since I was 11 years old, and I am currently 18 years old. I stopped for a brief period but i am now back after years. I have 17 days worth of hours on my account and have been grinding non stop.I love skilling ranged as it is my favourite combat skill and I am currently on a mission to level up my slayer as fast as I can.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have not been in an actual clan before.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Ekraj Singh, I am turning 18 in June. I am from Malaysia, Asia. I have just started my first year in college doing a degree in cyber security, I love gaming as it has been my passion from a very young age.

How did you hear about us?  Google

What makes you want to join us? I want to start doing some PVM in the Wilderness but I have often been pk'd and I was hoping to be able to get some protection from this clan. I am loyal and will abide by the rules at all times.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am not a very good pker, as i am still focusing on getting my stats up and my main focus at the moment is to increase my bank value by doing some PvM.

Welcome!

This clan isn't a protection clan if that is what you're looking for; but!

We do do both pvm and pvp events, join in for both or either and you'll have a great time!

My dad was born in George Town; Meant to go there in April but Corona got in the way...

welcome.png

• 5 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png