2fTFLVC.png

FGa8UoJ.png

TUtEwq0.png

unknown.png

bmShCWS.png

ebYop6r.png

13mwoTt.png

RggGfaV.png

Yo Corb - I heard you like your spreadsheets so I made a little table for you - it must be hard work adding up all these drops 'n stuff everyday, so I tried to make it easy for you ❤️ but only the drops in this reply/post - I've summed up below, feel free to check it over:

YrnQEvd.png

29 minutes ago, frankanator2 said:

@Abs, @Baites, damn I was just trying to get drunk and celebrate fathers day last night, and yall just want to drop 516156 points....., Good game you killed it 

It's all you man, you pushed us to the limit! Did 17 hours of zilyana yesterday. Good game brother!

best-brid.gif

sigchat.PNG.5c5e7774fc85b19a2ff46bf260fe0d2f.PNG

Memes and iconic moments:

Spoiler

sicpic.PNG.7243537c9430edce29827945db768df8.PNG

On 6/21/2020 at 8:10 AM, Corbula said:

Fucking hell, amazing effort.

Thanks Corb! I liked this comp and I am glad you changed it so that the teams were randomized, made it more fun + I got to meet new members and bond with them. @Metal Dragon@Baites - it was a pleasure spending the last two weeks with you guys and hope this is just the start of a lovely journey ❤️ .

16 hours ago, frankanator2 said:

@Abs, @Baites, damn I was just trying to get drunk and celebrate fathers day last night, and yall just want to drop 516156 points....., Good game you killed it 

@frankanator2 and @Hathor666, you guys were awesome competition and were really hard to keep up with despite being only 2 members most of the time. We struggled to find the time during the week around our jobs lol and had to put our best foot forward. The comp would have been boring without you guys, so thanks and good game ❤️

Edited by Abs
@ the wrong his lordship lmao, sorry Gene

Thanks for the event @Corbula

It has been an amazing couple of weeks getting to know @Abs & @Baites, they've both carried me a little bit to be honest!

Big respect to @frankanator2 & @His Lordship for pushing us all the way and making the contest sweaty for us all! Its comforting to know that we have some truly monstrous players in WG, I'm sure you'll smash the bingo event when that comes around & we can all work to create a brilliantly competitive atmosphere again! GG Boys!