[Declined] Chaos Warp

Chaos Warp

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Chaos Warp

What is your current RS name? Chaos Warp

List any previous RS namesKirkTheZerk

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1788

Combat level is 120

96 atk

99 str

92 def

99 range

74 pray

96 mage

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape in 2006 up until EOC. I then came back a few years after OSRS launched and have been playing ever since. My name comes from a Magic the Gathering card, my other favorite hobby.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kirk. I ran my own business for a couple of years until the finances fell through. I have since sold the company and have started my college career back up. Currently in my first year with plans to major in accounting. I enjoy going to EDM shows, OSRS, and MTG.

How did you hear about us?  WG Gang

What makes you want to join us? I met WG Gang in the we do raids discord. While doing a few raids with him he told me about the clan and said that you have an active PVM and PVP community.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Never scammed, but I did host some flower games pre EOC if that counts for anything?

• 5 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png