[Declined] Achilles42O

Achilles42O

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Achilles42O

What is your current RS name? Achilles42O

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 996

cb level: 84

498D32BC-4CD2-43BA-AE35-D9FD92564F85.jpeg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing properly when i was 10 but this is a new account which ive been playing for a few months, my name is just achilles because he is my favourite greek mythology hero and 420 im sure you guys know hahaha, i enjoy pking a lot well i used to but im a bit rusty now and i do a lot of slayer.

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to be in a clan years ago called ancient fury but i was only a scout for them as a pure

Tell us about your yourself.

My names connor, male, 24, plumber and boxer and my likes are music any type and of course runescape and gaming

How did you hear about us?  Forums on rs and years ago

What makes you want to join us? I have heard of you guys years ago and i know your a really good friendly clan so id like to learn from you guys and hopefully rise the ranks i have the ambition

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I bought a fire cape thats about it

• 5 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png