[Accepted] Runetiger

Runetiger

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Runetiger

What is your current RS name? Runetiger

List any previous RS namesRunetiger
Addytiger- RS3
Dubium- Zerker

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 2053

Combat level: 122

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape back in 2007. My first account was called Scroogey and during my first pking trip I got backstabed and pked for studded chaps, a hard leather body, and a chefs hat; I was furious and ragequit the account to start a new account called addytiger.

I played on Addytiger from 2007 until 2011 and managed to get over 2k total level and max my combat stats. I quit playing runescape in March of 2011 due to my upcoming GSCE's.

Started playing runescape again in 2014 or 2015 as i had missed the feeling of the game.

Tell us about your clan history.

WG was the first official runescape clan I have ever been a part of. I Joined back in 2016 and was active for a few months. I did dabble in some pure pking clans on an alt account for a few weeks but was not impressed by the attitude or mentality of the clan members (very immature, racist and homophobic jokes, etc.).

I have been lurking in WG CC since 2016.

Tell us about your yourself.

Male 25, from the UK.

I have lived in The UK, Canada, and Australia. Just got back from a year abroad on a working holiday visa in Australia.

I play a large variety of and enjoy a lot of games, ranging from Mario games on the Switch, to games like Persona 5 on the PS4.

Hobbies include traveling, gaming and walking dogs, very exciting ;).

I have more time to invest in a clan due to the current pandemic situation.

How did you hear about us?  Heard about wg cc through the osrs clan forums back in 2015/2016

What makes you want to join us? WG has a rich history with a very friendly community.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am prone to long streaks of inactivity. I like to grind OSRS for a few months and then take a long break and play other games. However i am usually active on discord or steam so I can still be reached quite easily.

Edited by Runetiger
spelling error

• Retired Leader

Welcome back :) 

35 minutes ago, Runetiger said:

(very immature, racist and homophobic jokes, etc.).

sadly an all too common problem with the clan world

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi