[Declined] Killajoka

Killajoka

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Killajoka

What is your current RS name? Killajoka

List any previous RS namesKilllajoka, hckillajoka, WG killa, aaightsmydad, fistmeaaight

What is your total level and combat level?

My total lvl is 1210 and my combat lvl is 81

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

move been playing RuneScape for more years than I haven’t and since I started playing osrs I haven’t touched the rest of the “content” jagex has to offer. I have a main around 1900 total level 115 combat level.

Tell us about your clan history.

Wg is the only clan I’ve ever been in. I tend to “quit” the game about once a year so I end up having to reapply.

Tell us about yourself.

im 21 years old, my name is Diego and you can see what I look like if you go through the irl photos of our members. 

How did you hear about us?  3 years ago while doing slayer I met a member of wg, I believe his name was fr0sty, who asked me to join the clan and Since then anytime I get back into osrs I come back to wg

What makes you want to join us? From the minute I joined WG I was instantly shown support and love from those in the clan and I have and will always stick with WG

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I enjoy doing agility ;)

Edited by Killajoka
Soaked my steak in the juiciest of juice

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png