[Accepted] Jair Emiah

Jair Emiah

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Jair Emiah

What is your current RS name? Jair Emiah

List any previous RS namesJairr
Jair PVE

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1827

Combat Level: 125

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My Runescape account history entails a lot of long grinds. I always jumped onto my account whenever I could. Despite my long hours throughout my history of runescape I never really had what I wanted. Sitting at about a average net of 30m-40m throughout the time i was first in Wilderness Guardians back in 2015.

Tell us about your clan history.

A cool thing about first discovering this clan was my brother and I were looking for a forums clan that would accept us based on are current levels at the time in which are combat levels were 114 - 116 combat. Although we did not go through with getting into a clan at that time. We then saw the next day a lot of Wilderness Guardian members promoting at pest control. This had us sold! And next thing you know here I was in my very first clan ever! And a little after getting to 120+ I then joined VNG as I was 120+ combat and wanted to experince what it would be like with a team of only 120+. It was only after these two clans - WG and Vng, Where I felt certain aspects of the game to be much easier than perceived. I Can't thank the leaders of these two clans enough for how they've impacted not just me, but the community for the better. Whether in future, past, or present.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Jair, so my runescape name is only actually half of my actual name the other half is just for show! haha. I like to watch medieval based movies/shows a lot of the time when it comes to that stuff if not sci-fi. I recently have gotten into the whole stock market scene so thats something more than less new with me. I like to fly Rc Planes. Pking is always awesome, it gives me the feeling of a hardcore shooter game when your in a life or death situation with your team and thats why I've decided to come back. Mainly to just come on the odd pk trip with the team.

How did you hear about us?  2015 Forums/Pest Control

What makes you want to join us? The leadership and Mojo!
Respectable pkers!
The team is straight up awesome and I want to take part again.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif