[Accepted] TheKlodster

TheKlodster

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

TheKlodster

What is your current RS name? TheKlodster

List any previous RS namesAlt account : Blue Godwars

What is your total level and combat level?

• Total Level : 1581
  • Combat Level : 94

*As of this application.

Combat Level.png

That Me.png

Total Level.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back around 2008 when I was 8 years old. No idea what I was doing, but inefficiency was my middle name! Played for fun with my older bro and absolutely loved it. Being my first MMORPG game, it took a while to learn what was going on, but the retro graphics really brought me in then. Came back to OSRS in 2016 and being on/off due to school work and not risking sabotaging my exams to level up some woodcutting.

My RS name consists of my IRL nickname, the "Klod" part. I was young and goofy and decided a cool name that people would remember.

Worked hard to get the 2 current 99s I have, wooductting and firemaking, wooductting being my second one and hardest exercise I have done in this game. Took me a three month summer holiday in 2019 just banging on magic logs for 40,000 logs from 75 - 99. Will be using those logs to *hopefully* get 99 fletching!

Tell us about your clan history.

N/A

Tell us about your yourself.

I feel uncomfortable giving out my name, I hope you can respect that, but my account name has consists of "Klod" which is one of my popular IRL nicknames I get called! So that's close enough haha. I am male, currently 19 (turn 20 in August), and I live in the UK studying Computer Science at University, currently in my Second Year, going into my Third Year in September.

Talents? Video games. Hobbies? Video games, and programming too. I used to play the piano at grade 4, and saxophone at grade 1. Well I say "used to" but I got my grade 4 before heading off to uni, and I could not bring my keyboard with me to keep playing since my room in first year and second year was far too small, and I feel so upset since I have forgotten a lot of my skills. I hope to get back to it soon, but even my flat IRL with my family is so small I can no longer place my keyboard anywhere.

I like all types of music really, even I like it, I listen to it. But the music I listen to the most is Drum and Bass, I do love me a nice skank here and then.

How did you hear about us?  Oldschool Runescape Forums > Looking for a Clan

What makes you want to join us? I have never been in a clan before, and it's come to that point in the game where everything is far slower (skilling really) and it's becoming incredibly boring just sitting there watching the screen not talking to anyone. Having a clan to interact with would really be a lot of fun and pass the time too! I'd meet new people and be able to learn a lot whilst I'm skilling!

The main reason is your PvP/PvM scene. I'm a massive noob at PvP. My PvP days were the level 30-40s behind Lumbridge Castle back in 2008, since then I've not PvPed at all. I would love to learn more about PvPing and more about PvMing from the far superiour members in your clan! I really look forward to joining PvM groups and killing bosses as a clan! Or hunting around the wilderness in small little PvP battles, learning as I go!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Yeah I'll come clean here. I RWT for my construction skill. I really needed a POH that I could use efficiently but I could not afford the GP needed to get to 84, it cost me around 60+ mil (including the furniture). Feels pretty trash now to be honest, I almost have a maxed out POH and none of it was earnt, so it doesn't feel rewarding at all.

That was all I planned to RWT though. The feeling of having to actually earn your GP to buy the big gear is so satisfying and what makes this game fun.

If I was more patient and actually fletching all logs I got for 99 construction to get 99 fletching, I could sell off all those magic bows. I calculated it to be somewhere around 54+ mil. So I technically had the cash but sitting in logs, and I was too impatient to go through with it.

windmill.png

B aggy quote.png

B aggy quote 2.png

ooga.png.14cf64d353881d11385aa4fb5c7c7a3c.png

unknown.png

https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_01/biggest-bromance.gif.061f1ac08ef7d7851e92cca88e4b949e.gif

https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_01/biggest-plank.gif.d437cb403b22ee9437b57855820357a5.gif

• Retired Leader

Welcome :)

35 minutes ago, TheKlodster said:

I RWT for my construction skill.

Keep in mind that for WG it's about following the game rules. So if when you say "RWT" you were buying bonds with real world money and selling them on the GE for GP that's fine. If it was through a third party website that isn't good for the health of the game because the money doesn't go to Jagex and we as a clan don't support that.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

17 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Welcome :)

Keep in mind that for WG it's about following the game rules. So if when you say "RWT" you were buying bonds with real world money and selling them on the GE for GP that's fine. If it was through a third party website that isn't good for the health of the game because the money doesn't go to Jagex and we as a clan don't support that.

I understand.

windmill.png

B aggy quote.png

B aggy quote 2.png

unknown.png

https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_01/biggest-bromance.gif.061f1ac08ef7d7851e92cca88e4b949e.gif

https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/uploads/monthly_2021_01/biggest-plank.gif.d437cb403b22ee9437b57855820357a5.gif

2 hours ago, Gwap Gang said:

Welcome! 

1 hour ago, Cheed said:

Welcome, your honesty is appreciated. Look forward to seeing you in the CC. :)

36 minutes ago, Butcher baby said:

Welcome

Thanks all

windmill.png

B aggy quote.png

B aggy quote 2.png

unknown.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif