[Declined] Squid Billy1

Squid Billy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Squid Billy1

What is your current RS name? Squid Billy1

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level:1727

Combat level: 101

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account is no special account. I normally do more PVM then anything and i enjoy doing group activities. I have been playing Runescape since around 2008. I originally began playing with my cousin and loved the game ever since. I have never had a friend play osrs with me so typically most of my friends on osrs are ones i meet within the game.  

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never tried out a clan to be honest. 

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 20 years old i attend a university working on my nursing degree! I enjoy watching the show Squid billy (hint my name) 

How did you hear about us?  Husslived

What makes you want to join us? Heard it was a good group of people. I also like how active everyone i have met is! I have spent a couple days in the CC just chilling with everyone trying to get a feel for what goes on most of the time! I am impressed with the group of people that are in this clan and hopefully can get to know everyone!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I can be pretty busy with college but i always play when i have the time!

Edited by Squid Billy
Just adding more information!

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png