[Declined] KXCIV

KXCIV

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

KXCIV

What is your current RS name? KXCIV

List any previous RS namesIt was that long ago I cant remember!

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 155

Combat: 17.95

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played Runescape a long long time ago, in the days before the Grand Exchange. Many an hour I used to farm chicken feathers for wealthy fletchers and felt like I was a modern day Alan Sugar.

My current name KXCIV means 'K - for Kyle' 'XCIV - for 94 in Roman Numerals my birth year'

I never really got into it that much because I was young, I started playing rugby not long after so that took more of my time as I was quite good at it until I shattered my wrist!

Tell us about your clan history.

None to tell.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Kyle, I'm 26 from the UK with a 6 month old little boy so my play time is sporadic.

I work (when we aren't locked down) as a Commercial Gas Engineer, meaning I service and repair commercial catering equipment, we look after all the Ikeas in the UK and some posh offices, Wembley Stadium and some other cool places so its quite a decent little number going round all the time. Thankfully I got out of the office 9-5 job (just not for me).

My old man moved to Greece a few years ago so I get the odd cheap holiday here and there which always helps with a new baby.

Music wise I like a mix of old rocky stuff (Guns & Roses, Metallica, AC/DC) but I most prefer house/trance stuff like MK, Duke Dumont and the like (The Mrs hates it)

How did you hear about us?  The OSRS Forums.

What makes you want to join us? I always aim to join larger more family orientated groups when playing mmorpgs, I played for a bit on WoW but just found it too much to handle (Unless you became like the south park sketch it was just to much). RS has always been close to my heart.

You guys have been around since time began really (which is a testament to the integrity of the clan imo) You also seem like a really nice group of people who are organised, professional, yet not super tryhardy. Its hard to find a nice balance nowadays with the whole Min/Maxing and I think you guys have got it.

I see a lot of clans saying CB Level 115+ or require a certain amount of hours player and I'm just not that hardcore.

I am a chilled out and friendly guy looking for some interaction with like minded people who can distract me from the plague that is the Bots!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing at all. I am squeaky clean.