[Accepted] CoxQueen

BeezyBreeze

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

CoxQueen

What is your current RS name? CoxQueen

List any previous RS namesCabagequeen

What is your total level and combat level?

cb 116 and total 1625

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

pretty much just did group pking for the longest times deep wildy and at revs with small clans. I have moved over to raids, bossing and more pvm stuff since i started out leveling everyone pking and it was less fun. also none of them can raid or want to learn. i normally set goals and go for them till i get it done hehe. just finished getting 99 construction and made an awesome house. next is farming and herb for raids. If you look me up on hs it says i have no cox kills but i have 46 atm and my pb is 26 minutes.

Tell us about your clan history.

almost all deep wildy/ rev pking along with pking at venny a lot. i always choose small clans since i loved helping them build up to become bigger ones. as of this point though i want to advance in clans and join one who can help me learn raids to become a pro at it and help teach others.

Tell us about your yourself.

i live in the mountains in california, have never surfed a day in my life. i am always going for hikes or am 4 wheeling since it everywhere around me!

How did you hear about us?  black fist

What makes you want to join us? he is an amazing person and says everyone there is fun and awesome! i enjoy good company and learning new things.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i have bought gold before. i have tried a bot and got caught and am to scared to do it again.

TY Buther baby! your members are awesome and make me crack up a lot! just letting you all know i have been changing my name trying to find a good name i can host house parties with so if u need it just ask me and ill give it. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif