[Declined] lowest kc

lowest kc

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

lowest kc

What is your current RS name? lowest kc

List any previous RS namesl0ng J0hn

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 2218 and combat level is 124

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i've had a few accounts, i've had this since oldschool was relaunched. I spent alot of time trying to make this account and am very close. Now, I'm really just trying to do some theatre of blood and COX.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been in a clan before.

Tell us about your yourself.

I recently graduated university with a masters in Structural Engineering and i'm just chilling now because of corona.

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? I just want to have some friends which I can do some PVM content with and chill with. I've never been in a clan before, so I want to be able to experience what its like to be in one.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing I can think of really.

• 1 month later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png