[Accepted] StevnHawking

StevnHawking

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

StevnHawking

What is your current RS name? StevnHawking

List any previous RS names0n__A_Roll back in the day, 'Jamieeeeee' at some point on this account, I have had stevnhawking for about 4 years so can't really remember my previous ones.

What is your total level and combat level?

121 Combat 1820 total

cb.png.54d35e33828fa9a98c61ccfc966d8e1e.pngttl.png.470043e56b189328ed0d27104afecf2f.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2005, got well into RS2 in summer of 2006 as a 13 year old with a new low spec laptop, had a fairly noob main then rolled a pure in 2008 and did that for a year before quitting for a bit. Rejoined around 2009 then made a maxed pure which became a main I gave up on about a month after EOC and quit playing. Started playing OS in about 2016 as a pure. had a lot of fun clanning in clans like PoP (lower pure clan) then Olympus (mid-high pure clan) before rolling rune pure and joining Revenant (RP clan at the time). This all happened in the space of about 2 years and around 2016/17 I got burned out of what pure clanning was at the time and decided to get def then quit pretty much straight after. In the last year I have gradually come back to the main and started to build my main away from the ~1400 total I was since all I used to do was clan PK. Since the last few months I have been focussing on and achieving goals, I have just completed SotE a couple of weeks ago and got my Elite Void last weekend which have been my biggest goals for some time. I am getting 78 herblore for CoX as I write this and am really keen to get learning raids once I have this completed.

Tell us about your clan history.

Plague of Pures
Olympus
Revenant

Tell us about your yourself.

My name's Jamie, I'm 27 and from the south of the UK. College drop-out but I work in big data for a living and thanks to covid I'm now one of those working from home and playing osrs in their downtime for the foreseeable future! Don't have a lot of hobbies outside of gaming but I've been learning piano for a few months now. Aside from my main job I'm spending some time on an evening or 2 a week to provide technical support to blind people in my area which I highly recommend anyone doing. Been getting lazy AF the past 2 or 3 years so probably gonna try and get some fitness started going this year too. I'm a laid back guy and like other laid back people, I don't like people that start drama for no reason. Musically I have to be cliché and say I like most things but lately I'm replaying stuff by a pop-punk band called Hot Mulligan.

How did you hear about us?  OSRS Clan Recruit Forum

What makes you want to join us?

Equally both the sense of maturity that seems to not just be encouraged, but expected, and the fact that you guys seem to have a lot of events. I joined a clan a few weeks ago and was there for about 3 weeks and ended up just leaving cos there wasn't a single events and the clan leaders even contradicted each other in planning stuff. It's clear to me that you guys have your act together. I don't think I've seen a clan that places maturity in such high regard and that's very appealing as someone looking for a clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Ido not have much experience whatsoever when it comes to group bosses, truthfully I don't like GWD cos you only get crashed and I have been put off doing cox cos of scammers and also not having the skill reqs to do it properly, but I am a good listener and very willing to learn.

Shortly after returning as a main about a year ago I got a 24 hour ban for botting agility to about 65, only did it on-off for about 2 days and haven't done it since

Other than that I think I got perm muted on another account in RS2 for being a rude young man back when I was about 14 in 2007

Edited by StevnHawking

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi