[Accepted] ghly

o mew

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

ghly

What is your current RS name? ghly

List any previous RS namesfew act cut
alcherage
dribbleforce

What is your total level and combat level?

total level is 1777 and current combat level is 114

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing osrs since about 2004, but took a long hiatus and recently returned about a year ago. My name is ghly, which is pronounced "fly", which I just thought was clever and short for house parties. My favorite skills/activities involves group pvm, and lms (practicing pking, not wildy ready yet). I'm a fast learner though, and very easy to get along with.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've only been in one clan, and I learned to do CoX in it, but it's not very active in the pvm scene, so I'm looking for a more active clan that will raid when I play.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Dylan, I'm a 25 year old male, with a bachelors degree of science in software engineering. I work as a software engineering consultant at an consulting company. I enjoy pretty much all music except for country (and there are exceptions to that). I'm a jack of all trades, I play guitar, do card tricks, play D&D and spend a lot of time with my wife. I like playing video games with friends, and generally just look forward to meme-able times. I dislike people that complain or illogical with their behaviors. I'm a very objective person, and like to be wrong, since it's an opportunity to learn.

How did you hear about us?  0pen House

What makes you want to join us? 0pen House has told me about how good guys are at pvm, and how much fun they have with you when you play together, and that is what I'm looking for in a clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've botted in the past, and actually got a temp ban on my main, and that deterred me from doing it anymore.

Annotation 2020-06-04 121040.png

Edited by castiel
uploaded stats

biggest-spoon.gif

biggest-bromance.gif

biggest-noob.gif
image0.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png