[Declined] 2XL

2xl

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

2XL

What is your current RS name? 2XL

List any previous RS namesThe Kid on RS3

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat is 105

Total skill level is 1422

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've actually started playing about 9 or 10 years ago. I started in the good old days, and started playing on rs3.

One of the main reason I still enjoy runescape was pking. Then they changed the combat style and I quit. However, I started playing again when osrs came out. I played for a year or two and then quit because I started going to college.

I logged back in to OSRS last week and want to start playing the game and pking again.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in one on RS3 but it was so many years ago. I participated in many of the weekly events such as citidel upkeep.

Tell us about your yourself.

Currently on my last year in college. 22 year old living in the united states.

My part time job is a DJ, I work at many different bars on one of the more popular nightlife street in the state. Also DJ regular for a famous youtuber in my state a few times, (he has over 100 million views on youtube). Love going out to bars and clubbing. Also a promoter for serveral clubs in my city.

I also play league of legends, and enjoy good company. Also part of a fraternity at my university. I love eating and cooking, as my parents own a restaurant in town.

How did you hear about us?  Google search, looked through OSRS forum for pking clans

What makes you want to join us? Clan is a easier way to meet people and connect through a common purpose. It's a way to enjoy the game, because I hate playing by myself. Always a team kind of guy, love playing with a community. We're all just regular people behind screens so why not make friends while at it?

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? Yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I tried to bot once for my agility back when curses came out, I used it to level my account 2 agility levels and got banned. I stopped playing for a while. It had over 2000+ total levels. Not worth it. I also use to play lots of flower games and dicing, but since i gambled away my bank, I stopped for a little while.

Edited by 2xl
misclick

Hey bud, welcome to our forums! Regarding your banned 2k total RS3 account, since it was such a long time ago, you can try sending in an appeal request here https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/articles/360000867958-Appeal-a-ban as old accounts have a chance at getting unbanned assuming you did not break any serious rules in the duration on other accounts.

Hopefully you've learned from your mistakes by now. Gl and see you around!

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png