Community Intro - Darkzero101

DZ

Darkzero101

Tell us about yourself.

Hello friends!
Some of you may have seen me lurking in the cc this week and I wanted to make a forum introduction post too. As apparently a lot of old faces have been doing, I've popped on oldschool RS while working from home (not getting p2p yet - not sure if I want to start playing again) and wanted to see how the clan was doing. I've enjoyed catching up with some old faces and shooting the breeze with some new ones in the cc this week. I really pushed for WG to get active on 2007scape when it was first released and am thrilled to see where the clan has gone!

Clan history.  

I originally joined WG in 2006. The classic DOA p2p war was my first war with WG.
I've held a couple of different ranks in WG over the years, what was called a "raid leader" multiple times, and council/warlord twice I think...
I did leave WG on DDay and went to Corruption for a while, but almost always made my way back to WG when I was actively playing. WG has been and always will be my runescape home.

How did you hear about us? Runevillage originally!

Do you plan to join? Emeritus FTW

Any last comments?  

Looking forward to hopefully running into some old friends and making some new ones in this community.

MoTMsig.gif.8b687fc9164c48c1dffa4f6942584342.gif

1 hour ago, Kyle said:

Holy shit, DZ ❤️

The amount of old faces I've seen recently have brought back so many memories. It's really nice to see you again!

BUZZ ❤️ MY CANADABRO

I agree my man. Very nostalgic. I've had a very fun week lurking around. Hope you're doing well.

MoTMsig.gif.8b687fc9164c48c1dffa4f6942584342.gif

30 minutes ago, DZ said:

BUZZ ❤️ MY CANADABRO

I agree my man. Very nostalgic. I've had a very fun week lurking around. Hope you're doing well.

Been doing pretty good all things considered, I hope things have been good with you! Just recently started playing again myself, so much extra time on my hands with the current state of the world. I'm still trying to figure out how to play this game haha.

DZ!

Just last week I found myself wondering what ever happened to you, Jenny, Matt, etc. It's good to see your name pop up.

I made an iron (WG Stoke) a few months ago. Add me in game in you ever want to catch up <3

DEEEZEEEEEE ❤️

WG - FALL IN

You and Snowzak will always be one of the safest people to fall in to. I've always felt comforted by your presence ## .

I hope you play again and we can relive some our best moments.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...