Community Intro - xSkeetlesx

Skeet

xSkeetlesx

Tell us about yourself.

Name is Bryan. I guess most know me as Kero2.
My hobbies are cooking and sports. I coach volleyball at a high school/university level. Aside from that I enjoy bouldering (indoor rock climbing), until i get my gear and practice to go onto crag. I'm Canadian and been a long time member of WG back in the day.

Back in Rs2/pre EoC. I was F2P only account. Maxed Combat aside from prayer and magic. Was really into pking at the time and was fairly young. Probably 10-12 I started playing Runescape. Still fairly new to the OSRS scene so learning things here and there.

Clan history.  

RS2
WG - 07-2010? -
I can't even pinpoint my join date. I just know combat reqs were like 85+ or something low. And some of the best clans around for high level were Dark Slayers (DS) or Damage Inc (DI)

Mostly regular member, too much responsibility to move up. No matter what this place was home. Left due to being F2P and F2P activity wasn't did not align with my availability/activity. But my forum activity/clan activity was top notch for only being a F2P member. But one of the best things about WG were their events and the effort placed into them.

Echo of Silence (EoS) - 2010-2012?
Pretty much ended my Rs Career here. Came for the constant pk trips whether it be 10h pkri to 24 pkri. During the time F2P pking was king in runescape. And I went for it. Still never felt community like WG. This place was like good pk community.

OSRS
0 clan experience, unless you count sitting in Wg cc

How did you hear about us? Maybe commando# or cerventes. Some old members who no idea are around

Do you plan to join? Still deciding how active I can be. Maybe get that emertius rank

Any last comments?  

Yeah, if anyone wants to chat about anything you'll find me in cc or can msg me on rs. Some old members can vouch for who I am I guess haha.

09-01-22 22.39.07.png

09-01-24 16.14.13.png

09-01-03 18.08.00.png

Edited by Skeet
Some fan service

oct.png

Skeet.gif

Hey Kero! WG's best FTP member and pretty much FTP champion - I really enjoyed FTP wars where things were a lot simpler and then all of our members, including you joined us too ❤️

Holy crap, I remember those old WG forums, engraved into my brain lol.

Yayyy I'm on one of the screenshots! Gosh look at those old names, Back to Own!! Bambaleo, Arsenalfan32. I'm trippin' here - This is too much stimulation Leecable too, Ansatsublade, Angus, Aardvark ah shit the list could go on and that's just the A's and the B's lmao.

It's good to see you again old friend. Please join WG so we can have some more wholesome moments together ❤️

• Retired Leader
9 hours ago, Skeet said:

09-01-22 22.39.07.png

Nice list lol. Must have been from when I very briefly joined in 2009 (Mojohaza1).

Anyway, welcome back. So many old members returning recently :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png