Hi, I'm His Lordship

His Lordship

Hi everyone,

I'm His Lordship, old leader of WG. Was speaking to Stokenut, and old friend I made here years back, and got a little nostalgic so here I am!

spacer.png

IN A NUTSHELL

RSN: His Lordship

Name: Gene

ABOUT MY RS HISTORY

• Started in July 2003, and founded WG in December 2003 at level 45ish (in RS Classic)
  • Led WG as the main focus of my RS time, and didn't bother doing much skilling and other content
  • Backed off slightly from leadership around 2010, and then pretty much fully around 2013 when Mojo took over
  • Tried to come back to RS once or twice but couldn't find enough time
  • Still want to come back to OSRS, but life is busy
  • Became a somewhat enthusiastic Youtuber, which helped recruitment for the clan
  • Visited Jagex studios twice, once for fun and once to workshop legacy mode in RS3
  • Went to every Runefest from 2010 (the first one) to 2016.
  • I know very little about what's happened to the game since 2013. That's kind of exciting because I get to relive the discovery when I do return.

ABOUT MY LIFE

• I grew up in Australia, spent a few years living in the UK where I met some WG members, and now live in New Zealand
  • I love board games, working out, LARPing, classical music, fantasy fiction and adventure travel
  • I'm a music teacher, mostly for high school, but right now looking for work
  • I have a partner, Dan, who I've been with for two years now.
  • WG still affects things in my life. I like the colour purple because it was our cape colour, and my gym locker is 27, because that was our homeworld. Other silly little things like that.

I will try harder to visit theser forums and connect with people. I miss my old friends dearly, and I'm looking forward to making some new ones.

Founder of the Wilderness Guardians

Leader, 2003-2013

I don’t know mate.. Do you think you have what it takes to be a Wilderness Guardian? We’re actually looking for someone who’s been to jagex studios 3 times and is a bit more serious about RuneScape...so... 😂😂

jk! I’m really excited to see you around and get to know the legend that started it all! 

wilderness-guardians-member_of_the_monthFeb2021.png

Hey Gene man, it's been a long time.

As soon as I returned to OSRS, I looked you up on the hiscores and noticed you seemed to have played quite a bit. I quickly learned that it probably wasn't you training your account lol and felt a little sad only remnants of old WG existed. Nevertheless I held my head up high and embraced all the new members of WG.

Over the past few weeks, old faces keep showing up and seems to have culminated with you and a few other OGs. I am really looking forward to catching up some more with you and my old friends, as well as building new relationships!

I've been playing for about 2 months now (still a noob) and OSRS has so much to offer, please stick around for a bit ❤️

9 minutes ago, WG Logout said:

BRB Having Gene do a feature on the track amirite @Ghost Sabre

yeetin on em til they got nothin left

Edited by Ghost Sabre

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png

Hey Gene! So awesome to see you pop back in. It has been so nostalgic seeing all these old friends returning over the last months, some just to say hi and some sticking around and playing the game we love so much. Hopefully you will find the time, with your return I know there will be many others to follow.

1 hour ago, Armybuilder said:

Hey Gene. +)

It's great to see you Tom! I'm glad you're still around.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I love this combination of old and new faces. It makes me feel like WG is thriving, which I'm glad to see

Founder of the Wilderness Guardians

Leader, 2003-2013

Hello there! Long time no see!

I remember you from back in 2006-2009ish when I was leader of TBE and we were allies and did some events together. 

If you haven't been on OSRS since 2013 you're in for a pleasent surprise(I hope). Would be fun to have you around a bit again :) 

As someone wise once said: RuneScape is a game you never quit, you only take breaks be it 10 minutes or 10 years.

Bwoodcutting.gif.f213eecc1492d5c5e625d203e51c7783.gif