[Accepted] Lange Straat

WG Gore Def

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Lange Straat

What is your current RS name? Lange Straat

List any previous RS namesGore Def
Longstreet
WG Gore Def
WG Tele Out
Aaron Divine

What is your total level and combat level?

2112 Total and 124 combat.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I'll copy paste my original join application in spoilers below for a refresher on how I originally started:

Spoiler

Erm, where to start.. I started back when RSClassic was out for a while and RS2 just got announced but was in beta/alpha? I was a little kid then, and English wasn't my native language so I obviously had no idea what I was doing. I came back to it when RS2 was released and out for a bit and started playing as most people in my class and agegroup started playing. I never got enough money for member as a poor high schooler so I mostly stayed f2p and didn't really get much into it.

Fast forward a couple of years of quitting and playing, I finally started seriously playing at the end of my high school years, pre-eoc and around the time the wildy changes that everyone hated came into effect. I played till eoc came out and quit, I had 90+ in most my combat stats and whatnot, so I was doing pretty well and wouldn't call myself a noob at that stage.

Fast forward again to about a year or so after OSRS came out. A friend wanted to start playing again for PvP, so we started a pure together (Vieze_Shlet). Realizing that a pure requires a lot of frigging money to keep PKing with it, I decided to start playing the game properly again on a main to provide that cash. I got that account really high up there in terms of stats, some 99s, 90+ combat stats etc. But after a bit I got bored and decided to take a break (1.5 years ago now?). After a few months of a break, I decided to login again and I got the dreaded message that my account got banned.. For botting. I figured it was the whole ordeal with hackers or whatever logging in selling everything you have and botting on the account or whatever that some youtubers were dealing with. I tried to appeal, never got a reply and I decided that that's that and quit the game for good.

Until 2 weeks ago.. x) Restarted an account and have been playing again ever since. Kinda hooked and it's going pretty fast now that I've already gotten so far into the game once. Looking for an active clan to make my experience less of a repeat in terms of loneliness and make the rebuilding process a bit more fun.

I enjoy PvM (bossing etc) the most, and Slayer being my most favorite skill. I kinda dislike Pest Control and love to do most AFK-able skills (who doesn't?). I also have quite a bit of knowledge on Flipping and even got pro subscription on GE-Tracker, it's how I usually make my money throughout all of my time playing this game. I just really enjoy merching for some reason x)

Since then I had joined WG for a few years and build up my account to be able to afford a t-bow, 17m+ slayer exp and achieved most goals in the game that I wanted to.

Tell us about your clan history.

WG and only WG. I've thought about joining another clan in the past months but ultimately decided to chill with friends and a community I know.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 27 years old (you guys missed my birthday), still studying Computer Science. I'm from The Netherlands (born and raised), but my parents were born in Morocco, so I'm technically a full-blooded Moroccan. As for hobbies, I enjoy most of the geeky stuff anybody online enjoys (anime, gaming, funny youtube videos).

How did you hear about us?  Runescape Forums a few years ago

What makes you want to join us? For the community and friendships I've made here.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I play RS3 now too =X

Edited by WG Gore Def

july17.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png