Ooga's Infernal Grind

O o g a

So I'll start this blog by saying I've been defeated by Zuk in the past.

I was so overwhelmed by learning all the shit that I cleaned myself and it's been a long few months grinding Corrupted Gauntlet and TOB to get my bank back.

After watching xzact get his lvl 40 cmb cape https://clips.twitch.tv/EmpathicPricklyPotMau5

I decided I'm gonna give it another go but I'll track it here to maybe give myself some more motivation / and maybe get some pointers from anyone who's been in the same boat.

Since my issues so far have been with the waves, I'm not gonna bother with selling bank for bow just yet and I'll attempt with the ACB set up:

unknown.png

Goal is to be able to practice the waves without selling too much gear so that I can't do slayer / other pvm to make money. I DON'T want to use Justiciar to brute force the waves so hopefully I can figure out the waves within 20 attempts.

Currently I just need to make approx 80-100m to buy kodai and ACB so I can begin - so I should be able to start in about a week.

Shouting out @LGBTQHCIMBTW to get him to try as well :)

Anyways yeet.

Edited by Crazyooga

I was actually going to try going for mine too about a month ago but then irl stuff happened and was forced to play an old slow laptop for the time being. 

Desktop is back as of yesterday, so maybe I will join you on the grind!

Good luck

image.png.7b75f163a022851c17313922c3670c94.png

gee geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Was an easy wave and I died cause I was trying to flick mage/safe spot melee and I messed up the timing

Edited by Crazyooga
PM Genesis to buy infernal capes

image.png.e90af4582096f6a79809b1a9ce1f70aa.png

I dunno, seeing genesis breeze through everything makes me think there's something not clicking in my brain or something.

Died to mini blobs cause I was being cheap and didn't brew. Not making that mistake again

Three attempts today, 43, 42, 31

First two were cause of big ol' misclicks and the third was cause I failed lazy flicking.

Mood: discouraged 

Will try another two runs tomorrow to try and at least pb past wave 50.  Main issue is mistakes more than anything else. 

Na, you've made consistant improvement! Have you got a handle on the blob rangers?

Don't be discouraged by the gains of others, even though it is a mmorpg this is the biggest individual acheivement in the game!

Get it done, then do it for me ❤️

welcome.png

Tried a quick run before bed. Goal was to just go fast and see how quick I could be (brewing allowed because I wanted to practice the harder waves)

Got to wave 30 but internet disconnected on me - around 34 mins into the run

image.png.2b2073d63b417e5fd081209261f50cba.png

Found this tool https://bistools.github.io/inferno.html that hopefully will help me figure out how best to move if I can remember the spawns after I die - or if I can freeze the wave and log out or something

@Genesis or any other people who know wtf to do, how do I solve this one cause I think I would've died regardless even if I didn't d/c

Teal square is me

Yellow is Blob

Green is Ranger

Grey are 2 bats

Orange is Melee

Nibblers went to west pillar and I didn't catch all of them so I wanted to try to finish them off but it dragged the melee past the pillar safespot :/

image.png.20b3fbe378c2341889e62b2d13b829dd.png

You run to the west side of your northern pillar. Ranger and melee should be safespotted. Try to catch 1 or 2 freezes on the melee. If you succeed, kill nibblers then melee asap. If you fail, kill melee asap then nibblers. Flick the blob throughout. Kill bats after melee/before blob if they catch up.

Edit: west pillar for me is the least important. I use it as more of a meat shield to absorb damage than anything else.

Edited by Genesis

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

image.png.40039c3b4231a35d526318c73704a3cb.png

I'm being greedy with supplies still and my instinct should be to find a safe spot first when things change (blobs being respawned or melee digging)

I died there cause I stayed in the same place trying to kill the mager but got blob auto'd for a 29

Should've both brewed up and found a safe spot for next time.

Did a second run today trying to not use SGS spec and just run through the waves.

Still had to stop and wait at some pillars cause I'm doing this at work and had to answer a couple calls XD

Made to to wave 38 in under 1hr.

Died because I was trying to 2t flick a single blob while safe spotting a mager to get him close to me. Ended up missing all the flicks and dying outright.

Need to recognize when the 2tick is 1 tick off and just do normal lazy 3 tick flicking of the blob since there was nothing else hitting me.

I reaaaaaaaaaally need to get more practice in the 50's with mager + ranger combo's.

I think tomorrow I'll try to go through the waves without sgs again and try to lose due to lack of supplies.

i would either bolt it south or freeze melee, stand under, long range or mage the blob. 

You can also go to the west side so melee is trapped and kill it while 2t flicking range/blob.

Edited by Genesis

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif