Ooga's Infernal Grind

O o g a

unknown.png

First run in about 5 days?

Did pretty well with the tough double blob waves. This fail was partly due to not paying attention to the start of the wave so I didn't have mage pray up in time and didn't freeze any nibblers.

I think in order to improve moving forward I can't be multi-tasking at work to do inferno 😆

Had such an insane spawn, I ran south and north like twice cause I couldn't get anything safe spotted. Also I splashed nibblers like 4x and it was a big mess

image.png

red = mager

yellow = blobs

green = range

orange = melee

image.png.5705e2f1f61ef29245da425f3c952327.png

Edited by Crazyooga

My solution to that would be stand east of north pillar and pray range which will bring mage closer and trap melee behind the range. No need to kill anything. Wait for melee to port to you and run to the safespot north of pillar + pray mage. You should be able to safespot melee here then move onto the mage.

Tough spawn though ngl, especially if you splash on nibblers.

Edited by Genesis

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

Yea everyone I went to said the same thing with respect to going east. I need to not get myself in they spot and do something other than full Justi I think. Cause splashing nibbler caused me to take too long on the west side and the melee dug to me before nibbler died

Did like 3 more attempts today but didn't get to 50s

Edited by Crazyooga

• 2 months later...

Didn't have time to explain the last attempt and it's 4:40 am now and I've forgotten much about it.

Main updates are that I'm using ancestral instead of Justi but basically using Arma only post wave 50. Got a lot better at flicking between two mobs (including melee + anything) to the point that most damage I receive is from bats and mini blobs

Got a lucky 63 wave spawn and the rest of the waves till had were easy compared to the 60-63s

Jads and triples is easy mechanically but the nerves for the first time are pretty crazy. Next time I see them will be even easier I hope

Zuk fight was disappointing, killed the ranger in the first set and got zuk below 600 but I stayed at safe spot too long and ate a big zuk hit when I tried to catch up to shield. Gotta remember to stay a bit infront or in the middle of shield.

Tomorrow will be fun if I can get back to sleep !!