Crazyooga

Infernal Grind

So I'll start this blog by saying I've been defeated by Zuk in the past.

I was so overwhelmed by learning all the shit that I cleaned myself and it's been a long few months grinding Corrupted Gauntlet and TOB to get my bank back.

After watching xzact get his lvl 40 cmb cape https://clips.twitch.tv/EmpathicPricklyPotMau5

I decided I'm gonna give it another go but I'll track it here to maybe give myself some more motivation / and maybe get some pointers from anyone who's been in the same boat.

Since my issues so far have been with the waves, I'm not gonna bother with selling bank for bow just yet and I'll attempt with the ACB set up:

unknown.png

Goal is to be able to practice the waves without selling too much gear so that I can't do slayer / other pvm to make money. I DON'T want to use Justiciar to brute force the waves so hopefully I can figure out the waves within 20 attempts.

Currently I just need to make approx 80-100m to buy kodai and ACB so I can begin - so I should be able to start in about a week.

Shouting out @LGBTQHCIMBTW to get him to try as well :)

Anyways yeet.

Edited by Crazyooga

unknown.png

Trying to see how far I can get without supplies.

I still don't have the blob flicking down fully so I think I'll just spend like 5 mins flicking it with a bat

I was actually going to try going for mine too about a month ago but then irl stuff happened and was forced to play an old slow laptop for the time being. 

Desktop is back as of yesterday, so maybe I will join you on the grind!

Good luck

image.png.7b75f163a022851c17313922c3670c94.png

gee geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Was an easy wave and I died cause I was trying to flick mage/safe spot melee and I messed up the timing

Edited by Crazyooga
PM Genesis to buy infernal capes

image.png.e90af4582096f6a79809b1a9ce1f70aa.png

I dunno, seeing genesis breeze through everything makes me think there's something not clicking in my brain or something.

Died to mini blobs cause I was being cheap and didn't brew. Not making that mistake again

Three attempts today, 43, 42, 31

First two were cause of big ol' misclicks and the third was cause I failed lazy flicking.

Mood: discouraged 

Will try another two runs tomorrow to try and at least pb past wave 50.  Main issue is mistakes more than anything else.