[Declined] Doughy DDS

doughy dds

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Doughy DDS

What is your current RS name? Doughy DDS

List any previous RS namesDalek jast

What is your total level and combat level?

76 combat 60 attack pure (going to 75 attack after i max my ranged and magic)

total level is 1109 and going up for questing 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i started back in 2007 with no more than 10 English words under my belt
my current name reflects the fact that my dds loves speccing 0's as if it's made of dough
my favorite skill is slayer, i enjoy pking on my pure and collecting useless BIS items on my iron

Tell us about your clan history.

was part of supremacy cc and they were very inactive
before that i was in IO and i left because they were very demanding and a little toxic
on my ironman i'm in ironmancc but currently taking a long break from the iron-life
on my main (when i used to play it) i was part of paradox pvm but then the clan kinda disbanded, when the clan was back again my friends were not in it anymore so i didnt join again

Tell us about your yourself.

i'm Hussain, male and 23 years old originally from iraq but living in different arab country for now, i'm a senior under-grad psychology student, learning matlab online as a side project and i love the new weekly book discussion group that i joined recently

How did you hear about us?  i googled "osrs pvm clan" and saw Synthetic_Shovel's post on reddit

What makes you want to join us? you guys seem like a clan of respectable adults that know how to have fun

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i was once muted for hosting a game of chance with my friend
wasn't the best idea i've had

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png