[Declined] KlNG CHARLIE

Charlie

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

KlNG CHARLIE

What is your current RS name? KlNG CHARLIE

List any previous RS namesCHARLlEE, Charlze

What is your total level and combat level?

stats.jpg

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing since 2004, mostly on pures and ironman but have recently got back onto my old main account and started doing PvM and love it.

Tell us about your clan history.

Have not been in a clan offically, I have just tagged along with F2P pure clans when we used to war on weekends

Tell us about your yourself.

Charlie, 28, Australia. when im not working in my qualified trade i sit on my ass for as long as i can and grind on osrs. I have tried to learn many musical instruments but failed, now i have learnt how to PvM there is no stopping me.

How did you hear about us?  my man Yami_Yug1

What makes you want to join us? I have hung out with a few of the members and had a great time. I enjoy the community makes my time playing a lot more pleasant.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I used to stake and sell the gp but do not anymore.

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png