[Accepted] Estate Aqent

R I P wildy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Estate Aqent

What is your current RS name? Estate Aqent

List any previous RS namesK0lind, cluemanBTW, dont really remember any others.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is currently 1995, and my combat level is currently 122. I plan to get the combat level up though, aswell as the total level, since ive wanted 2k total for a long time, aswell as max combat, max prayer, etc. 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape when the neighbours kid introduced me to it around 2009 or so, but sadly i didnt speak English at the time, so i wasnt ever really able to do anything cool in the game, but now im back to oldschool runescape, and im playing it a bit too much, probably, while still taking care of my real life health. My runescape name is Estate aqent. Its a name i picked up when 99 construction was my first 99 ever, as i came back to this game with the mindset of getting at least one 99. The player "Estate agent" was also my first friend when starting again, so it kinda has a double meaning, i guess. My favourite skill currently is probably the combat ones, ranged specifically. But for skilling, id go with runecrafting. A lot of players seem to hate it, but i guess Im the outsider there. Ive always enjoyed how much gp you can make from it, aswell as most of the time, its really just a lot of running and banking. I really cant see whats so bad about it. My least favourite skill currently is farming. I really just never enjoyed waiting for exp, even if its trees, tithe farm, etc. Its just not a skill for me.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive mostly been a lone wolf in my history of runescape, ever since i started. I felt like having a team for certain things was holding me back, and i could do it alone with the same effort, or that im an absoloute nuisance to the people im doing something with, if im not sure about how to do it. But now, i enjoy chilling with friends doing pvm, and such. Ive never really had a clan to do a whole lot with. My biggest clan that ive been a member of was OS immortals. A relatively small clan i guess, but i was introduced by a friend i made at the GE bankstanding.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im Estate Aqent. But im motly known as Pigeon by my friends, and id get that name if i could. Im a 21 year old runescape player from Denmark. I go to a gaming college currently, though i dropped out of the gaming part, as a hearthstone player. Made some good money from it, had some fun, but the sleepless nights and such just werent worth it, so id rather play it casually, and participate in tournaments when it fits me, rather than being pushed constantly, having to sleep bent over a table with my jacket as a pillow. It was a bit miserable, but here i am! I currently dont have a job, but Denmark pays you for going to college. I do a few jobs for friends and such. I guess you can call it freelancing. I feel bad for taking money for trivial things, but i help out in a record store. Music is a passion for me. And i used to play the drums, though i dont have a set anymore. I listen to a lot of oldschool metal and rock, but i like to give everything a chance if it has something to it. I dislike people that cant keep anything to themselves, people that have to share everything they do. The people that would blast their music in class, just because they didnt have headphones, so everyone would have to listen to it. I dont want to bore whoever is reading this, but for a dislike. The last thing ill say is that people that chew with their mouth open... I want to rip my ears out.

How did you hear about us?  hehe... Looked for rev protection, ended up finding a chill cc, and decided to apply.

What makes you want to join us? Well, as i said, i looked for a rev protection cc, and ended up finding a really chill cc thats active. I think its a good opportunity for me to join events, and be more social, not be a lone wolf doing everything now, and i want to give it a chance.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Uh... My roommate botted chins? Im moved out now, and he got banned. Ive done some pretty fucked up things in other clans, due to peer pressure from people i thought i could call my friends, though i know i cant blame everything on them, and i am responsible for what ive done. I had said some pretty messed up things, just for the amusement of others, getting myself in trouble. Im hoping the honesty is appreciated, and i know that ive grown from all that kind of stuff, and im ready to join a clan thats not a total mess with people that just want to see the world burn, i guess.

Welcome dude. This is one of the more thoughtful applications I've read.

I also know what you mean about being a 'lone wolf' and feeling held back by group activities. We do everything like Rev Pking, protected Rev trips, God Wars, raids, and more. I hope you find everything you need to improve your 'scaping experience here!

Glad you found our CC.

spacer.png

14 minutes ago, Augustane said:

Welcome dude. This is one of the more thoughtful applications I've read.

I also know what you mean about being a 'lone wolf' and feeling held back by group activities. We do everything like Rev Pking, protected Rev trips, God Wars, raids, and more. I hope you find everything you need to improve your 'scaping experience here!

Glad you found our CC.

Thank you bro ❤️ I appreciate it a lot. Really. I was a bit worried the application would be public, but what do i have to hide? 😛

The lone wolf thing is nice for some time, but becomes a bitch in the long run when you eventually cant find any other people to do activities with, yknow? When you feel like youre ready to actually chill, and just do something with friends, hang out, make some gp, etc etc. Im really looking forwards to joining the clan if i get accepted. 

Glad to be welcomed in such a way :) 

5 hours ago, Baites said:

Wow, one of the best apps I’ve seen in a LONG time (besides mine ofc ;)) Super chill dude in the cc, gl!

hahaha, thank you very much! i really appreciate it!

3 hours ago, Genesis said:

Welcome my Danish friend :)

Thank you :) Are you danish too?

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif