[Declined] Dynamaxed

Dynamaxed

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dynamaxed

What is your current RS name? Dynamaxed

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level- 40

Combat Level- 3

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I got into Runescape back in 06. I’ve recently just got back into the game. I’ve never maxed an account before and ready to start with this one.

Tell us about your clan history.

N/A

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Dylan, I am a male and I am 25. I’m from the USA and live in California, just moved here from Missouri. I’ve graduated Highschool and work as a bounty hunter. In my free time I like to fish, camp and off road. I’ve played guitar and percussion since 5th grade. I hate liers and people who take everything to seriously.

How did you hear about us?  I found you guys through google. I had a buddy get pked in rev caves in a protected world and I wanted to learn how to pk to raid protected worlds to let others get in on revs

What makes you want to join us? I joined Discord and everyone seems very pleasant to talk too and just wants a good time.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Years ago when I was younger, late teens I have had an account banned for botting. I haven’t done it since then.

• Retired Leader
1 hour ago, Dynamaxed said:

How did you hear about us?  I found you guys through google. I had a buddy get pked in rev caves in a protected world and I wanted to learn how to pk to raid protected worlds to let others get in on revs

hey welcome :)

We're happy to teach you PKing, once you've trained your account of course.

However, we are not a rev protection group. We are a clan. We do organised events of all types including PKing and PvM. Want to make that clear.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png