Introduction- Dynamaxed

Dynamaxed

Name: Dylan

RS Name: Dynamaxed

Hi, my name is Dylan, I’m 25 and currently live in the great US of A! I am a country boy through and through which means I can always get in on discussions about fishing, camping and off roading. I do work a lot, as being a Bounty Hunter requires me to be on the road every day to get paid so I mostly play rs on mobile. 

Runescape History:

I got into runescape in 06, never really knew what I was doing, just enjoying the game. I stopped playing for a few years as I grew older I discovered other games. I’ve recently discovered the game again and ready to sink as much time as possible in it. Yes, I plan on completely playing the game for free using only in game money to pay for membership. I did the same thing on WoW before I got tired of it. I can’t wait to see the many friends I make here and the many stories I’ll get to share! 

• Retired Leader
1 hour ago, Dynamaxed said:

I plan on completely playing the game for free using only in game money to pay for membership

hey welcome! WG doesn't really do F2P events. Will you be buying a single membership to get yourself started or are you going to try and earn money in F2P first?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

1 hour ago, Mojo said:

hey welcome! WG doesn't really do F2P events. Will you be buying a single membership to get yourself started or are you going to try and earn money in F2P first?

I’m gonna try to do what I can in f2p, if I have too I’ll buy membership, I’m just getting the f2p stuff out of the way first so as not to waste a a few days with membership.