Favorite Runescape Memories?

It's an old ass game and many of us have been playing for fucking years. What are your best memories?

Mine come in two parts.

1) My childhood best was when I was 12-13 years old standing at Varrock center and shooting the shit with other random kids. I remember wasting so many hours there talking with random teenagers from around the world. It was also fun as fuck to flex on F2P players in members gear.

2) My best memory from clanning was around 18-19 years old in 2009. I remember getting involved in big PK trips with The Titans and how awesome it felt to clear EoS or VR in the wilderness. The Zybez threads where we'd gloat and flame other clans would also be fun as hell for 2-3 days after each wilderness encounter.

Those are mine - what are yours?

spacer.png

7 hours ago, Augustane said:

It's an old ass game and many of us have been playing for fucking years. What are your best memories?

Mine come in two parts.

1) My childhood best was when I was 12-13 years old standing at Varrock center and shooting the shit with other random kids. I remember wasting so many hours there talking with random teenagers from around the world. It was also fun as fuck to flex on F2P players in members gear.

2) My best memory from clanning was around 18-19 years old in 2009. I remember getting involved in big PK trips with The Titans and how awesome it felt to clear EoS or VR in the wilderness. The Zybez threads where we'd gloat and flame other clans would also be fun as hell for 2-3 days after each wilderness encounter.

Those are mine - what are yours?

ngl that sounds pretty epic. Standing around places is also one of my favourite things to do, since you can meet so many new people :D

But i think the memory that has stuck to me the most was back when i was 12? 13? not sure. But i had my best friend over, and we both played runescape at the time. Im pretty sure they had removed pvp from the wilderness, and we had just gotten membership, so we could enter the upper part, little did we both know about the chaos elemental, when i found it. I got destroyed. So we spent about 2 hours just suiciding on the chaos elemental, and in the end..... the great reward we got!!!.....
Anchovy pizzas.  We laughed our asses off, and called it a day xd

Used to love starting new 1 defense pures with my brother, many many late nights killing cows south of Fally. Then going duo multi pking north of varrock and up to the hut with the ghost in it. 

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

Twin pking with my mate in like 07, same names except I was double spaced (back when you could have loads of spaces in names and lookup addons didn't exist lol!)

Pking west green drags as a pure in 2016 and killing a guy in full black dhide and him dropping ~30mil cash stack (still find this unbelievable)

10 hours ago, Augustane said:

I did exactly this at 13/14 hahahaha, pretty sure I even scored a cute rsgf with a white scarf at one point due to my crazy swag

I would say my favorite runescape memory isn't really just one but more of a time period. The huge wars and PKRI's we had in DF fighting the likes of VR, TT, RSD, EOS, COR and other top clans were a blast. Always knowing there were going to be these massive fights every time you went out was something to look forward to for sure. 

acbf6c.png