[Accepted] VortexHostV2

VortexHost

VortexHostV2

What is your current RS name? VortexHostV2

List any previous RS namesVortexKingz
VortexHostRS
TheHost497
(alot more names containing Host that i dont remember from attempts of different account builds)

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2011, name came from COD days (always the HOST of the games), like a bit of everything. League of Legends added the "Vortex" as me and a group of friends changed our names to it in the attempt of our noob level clan.

Tell us about your clan history.

Pre RS3 (2011) used to be in clans with IRL friend on my 1st acc. joined a dmm clan called kingz for 1 dmm season but quit rs as it started.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Liam, I'm 19 living in the UK and Studying at uni.
Looking into taking up boxing as it recently peaked my interests out of nowhere.

How did you hear about us?  Friend from a twitch stream called fr0styo in the clan.

What makes you want to join us? Looking for people to talk/ have a laugh with while playing the game to make it a more enjoyable experience.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Unsure if it is classed as scamming, but walked around GE saying i was halving cash when i was flipping and bored.

Edited by VortexHost

10 minutes ago, WG Fargorn said:

Welcome dude, my little brother boxed competitively for several years. Tough blue collar sport, and hard on the body. Good luck joining! 

Thanks, i just need to find a good GYM for it near me, and tough on the body is something i want to flip my life around :D

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png